Private Lessons with Sifu Scott Jensen
Private Lessons with Sifu Scott Jensen. Develop your kung fu, tai chi chuan and qi gong skills one-on-one with Sifu Jensen in Marin County, CA.
When taking a private lessons with Sifu Scott Jensen you’ll be working with the Founder and Head Instructor of 10,000 Victories School of Kung Fu and Tai Chi. He is a traditionally trained Kung Fu and Tai Chi master with over 35 years of experience teaching, researching and publishing about these arts. Sifu is also Founder and President of the Chinese Cultural Healing and Martial Arts Association (CHAMA), a 501c(3) Non-proﬁt Association that supports the teaching and sharing of information about Chinese culture and healing arts. In addition to teaching and managing the non-profit, Sifu competes internationally, publishes instructional DVDs and, when he can find the time, acts as a head judge at local martial arts tournaments. Sifu is committed to beneﬁting the public by preserving, teaching and sharing the martial art lineages he has inherited, and ensures these important cultural legacies are not lost to future generations.
Sifu Jensen’s Experience
- 2011 – 2014, Fairfax Pavilion, in cooperation with Fairfax Open Circle Arts and Crafts (FOCAS) offered kids Kung Fu, Family Fu, Qi Gong, Xing Yi Quan.
- 2012 – Provided a yearlong physical education course at ILM Tree School, Moraga, CA.
- 2007 – 2008 – Started San Anselmo Stay and Play, an after school program at four local elementary schools in the Ross Valley School District.
- 2002 – 2004 – Taught Tai Chi Chuan for acupuncture students at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- 2003 – Secretary of Board of Directors, Crestmont Elementary School, Richmond, CA.
- 2002 – Taught Kung Fu to disadvantaged children in elementary school as a Recreation Specialist, Richmond, CA.
- 1999 – 2000 – Taught a Geriatric Tai Chi Class at St. Paulʼs Towers, Oakland, CA.
- 1990 – 1996 – City of Berkeley Adult Physical Education Specialist
- 1990 – 2004 – Founded of the Bending Willow School of Tai Chi Chuan and Kung Fu.
- 1984 – 1987 – Founded The Cheng Hsin School of Athletic Culture in Alameda, CA.
- 1978 – 1985 – Senior Instructor, Cheng Hsin School of Internal Martial Arts. Classes included Tai Chi Chuan, Xing Yi Quan, Northern Shaolin.
For price, please inquire.