The Northern Shaolin Tiger Backpack features the Chinese characters for Northern Shaolin written by master calligrapher and painter Agou of Taiwan. written by master calligrapher Agou in the ancient Li Shu script. Agou’s concept was to show one character looking like a high kick and the other a low sweep. Li Shu captures the length and power of Northern Shaolin.
The Tiger design is from is an original papercut from the main art museum of Shanghai that I purchased there in 1995.. The Tiger is a special animal in Chinese folklore and the world of martial artists. Learn more about the secret lessons of the Tiger here.
This graphic design was created by Connor Jensen
This small size Champion backpack is the perfect choice for running all sorts of daily errands or doing sports! There’s plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your phone, passport, water bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant, so your belongings are sure to stay dry in any weather.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: H 18″ (45.7 cm), W 11½” (29.2 cm), D 6¼” (15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Large inside pocket with a 15″ laptop sleeve
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap