This Black and Gray Embroidered Tai Chi Backpack features the Tai Chi symbol with the Calligraphy for Tai Chi beautifully written by Rachel Jensen. The Tai Chi Symbol is one of the oldest symbols in the world and embodies the heart of classical Chinese Philosophy. The Tai Chi symbol also represents the practice of the art of Tai Chi Chuan. Feel good carrying a great Tai Chi Backpack!
It is nice to stroll about in this stylish Tai Chi Backpack. Order one today and show your love of your Tai Chi practice proudly.
You can learn more about the philosophy of Tai Chi and Yin and Yang in this podcast by Sifu Jensen. This podcast discusses how Tai Chi philosophy is applied in medicine. This podcast describes the art of Tai Chi Chuan.
This small size Champion backpack features the Tai Chi symbol with Rachel’s calligraphy for Tai Chi is the perfect choice for running all sorts of daily errands or doing sports!
There’s plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your phone, passport, water bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant, so your belongings are sure to stay dry in any weather.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: H 18″ (45.7 cm), W 11½” (29.2 cm), D 6¼” (15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Large inside pocket with a 15″ laptop sleeve
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap