Check out the awesome Xing Yi Quan Backpack!
Featuring an awesome new design created by Connor Jensen with original brush calligraphy by Rachel Jensen. The Art of Xing Quan has Five main strikes that are named after the Five Elements of Chinese Philosophy. The philosophy of the Five Elements is central to Chinese medicine and Cosmology. I will be certain to do a more detailed podcast and write about the Five Elements in the future. In the mean time you can carry some excellent books, tablet, water bottles, or other gear in this sturdy backpack and show your pride in Xing Yi Quan.
This small size Champion backpack is the perfect choice for running all sorts of daily errands or doing sports! There’s plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your phone, passport, water bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant, so your belongings are sure to stay dry in any weather.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: H 18″ (45.7 cm), W 11½” (29.2 cm), D 6¼” (15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Large inside pocket with a 15″ laptop sleeve
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap
There are no reviews yet.